Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I Hate Running, I Love Running, I Hate Running.....

I have never done anything in my life that I have had such a love hate relationship with.  I hate running.  I really, truly do.  But, the more I do it, the more I love to hate it and love it all at once.  Confused yet?  Good, because I am too.

I will be honest, if my husband wasn't doing this with me, I definitely wouldn't still be running, so thank you, God, for him!  I was running today with him, and he always pushes me to my best.  I ran with him today, and felt like I really struggled and went so slow!  But then thanks to my trusty RunKeeper software, I got done and realized I blew my last 5k time out of the water.

And then I felt on top of the moon and was happy as can be.  In the middle of running, I am not a happy camper, but the second I am done - woohoo!  I can't be the only one that feels like this, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment