Wednesday, February 2, 2011

bodybugg Update!!!


OOOOOOOOOOOO!  It comes with a free coaching session by phone and I had mine today.  Okay, so she sounded like a cross between a lifeguard from Baywatch and a smurf on meth, but she was REALLY smart.  


She cleared up and explained all of my technical issues.  She showed me several things on the website that I didnt understand before.  And she had tons of useful info.  


It was AWESOME.  I am 10 times more happy with my bodybugg than I was yesterday and would now REALLY recommend it to anyone.  If any of you do decide to get one, let me know!  I would totally help you use it and show you stuff.  


The instructions that come with it aren't the best, but the device itself ROCKS!  I would recommend it totally!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment