Thursday, February 10, 2011

5 pounds!

YAY!  The bodybugg system is really working for me.  It's like having a conscience sitting on your arm!  The strap isn't enough to irritate me, but it's a gentle reminder that, "Hey, you spent $200 on this thing, do something with it."  HA!


It's been a little over 2 weeks now, and I am down five pounds.  I am very happy with that!  I really am liking the food logging more and more.  I had forgotten how good it feels to be back in control of my eating and my life!  


I cannot recommend this system enough!  I was also reading that since The Biggest Loser started using the bodybugg in season 4, all the winners since then have been the ones who used their bodybugg the most and logged their food the most.  The simple science of it is so awesome!  Calories in vs calories out.  


Ok peeps, have to go up my burn for the day.  Off to hit the treadmill.  I think I shall celebrate my 5lb victory with a pedicure tonight.  Whoop whoop!!!


Love ya!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment