Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm Back!!!!!!!

Never giving up!  Still here, still plugging along, and trying once again to get my healthy ducks in a row!  Hopefully I will have time to start posting more.  I recently have been counting calories with My Fitness Pal on my iphone. Download on iphone, android or access via the web at http://myfitnesspal.com/ 

IT IS FREE!!!!!!!!!  

I LOVE THIS APP!!!!! I know that when I keep track of my food I lose wei
ght, and this makes it SUPER easy. It has a great preprogrammed food database and you can use your phone to scan bar codes. It immediately pulls up the food and puts it in your diary! I've lost 7 pounds in 2.5 weeks, just by programming in my food and being more aware of what goes in my mouth. Add me as a friend! my username is partygaljen  



They have lots of great tools, but one of my favs is a weight loss ticker you can put on your blog, board or webpage!  I am a very visual person and having something to see that shows my progress like the ticker below is really helpful to me!  


Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment