Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Long time no blog :)


Long time no blog. :)  I am looking to revamp my sites and start working with other site/blog owners again.  I'd love to start working together like that again.  I haven't been excited about my sites in a long time, but now I am….

SO EXCITED!  I've formed a new partnership and the guys I am working with to revamp ColoringBookFun.com have TONS of amazing ideas and are hard at work redoing everything.  Watch for amazing new changes, high tech fun, & TONS of new content.  Please, please, please follow our new pinterest page at http://pinterest.com/coloringbookfun

I can't wait for you to see all the new things we have planned.  I know it's been awhile since our last revamp (2009 I think?) But this is going to be the best one yet.  Stay tuned for lots of exciting changes!  If you own a family or children oriented blog or website, please contact me about working together on some new projects

No comments:

Post a Comment