Monday, July 1, 2013

Summer Goes Too Fast!!!!!!

Oh man - how the heck is it already July 1st???????  Where in the heck did June go?!?!?  Here's where mine went:

Cleaning garage to get ready for son graduating from high school.

Making picture boards for son graduating from high school.
Made picture video of son graduating from high school.
Shopped for groceries for party for son graduating from high school.
Cleaned house for company coming for son graduating from high school.
Watched son graduating from high school.
Cried.
Had party for son graduating from high school.

Started prepping daughter for her first trip away from home.
Sent daughter to camp.
Sent daughter to California.
Cried.

June has been VERY busy.  BUT, on the bright side......

The re-launch party of ColoringBookFun.com is almost ready to reveal.  All I can tell you is that it's easier to navigate, faster loading, and gorgeous.  Nothing special, you know. *wink*

As for me and my weight loss, it's a never ending battle.  I'm very happy in my own skin these days and try to be as healthy as I can!



No comments:

Post a Comment