Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Yoga is a Killer!

I am starting to feel the good effects of working out again! I have slept like heaven the ast few nights! Thanks to Advil, lots of stretching and the hot tub, I am really not that sore today. That's not to say I don't feel it, but I can move and I am not in pain like I worried I might be.

So, today, my fourth day into P90X Lean, was yoga. OMG. 1 1/2 hours long. I didn't make it. I had to stop. It was physically so challenging! I only burned about 200 calories according to my heart rate monitor, but let me tell ya, I was sweating up a storm! It was amazing!

Tomorrow is legs, back and abs again. I am really excited! My back is very weak and my abs, well, I am sure they are there under thing ring o blubber I seem to have collected the last four months, but I am sure they are there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment