Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Full Week In And.....

I am feeling great!  I was 203.2 today.  Not as much of a loss as I'd hoped for in my first week (a total of 3.4 pounds) but I am damn grateful for those 3.4 pounds!

I feel SO empowered to have my eating under control.  I feel like I am eating like a normal person.  I have a lot of guilt issues surrounding food (mostly overeating then kicking myself for it....I am sure many of you can relate) and it feels SO good to look back at my week and know that I ate the best I could, that I made all over pretty good choices and that I am hopefully building good habits that will carry over when I stop taking my phentermine.  



I had a fairly stressful week, and normally when I am stressed, I overeat or don't eat enough.  This week though, food wasn't part of the equation.  Hard to explain, but it's almost like the emotion has been taken out of food for me.  That isn't quite what I mean, but it's the best I can put into words.  


More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment