Friday, January 8, 2010

Back on the Wagon...

Or treadmill as the case may be.  I work well under pressure.  Not sure why.  I wish I could just live a healthy lifestyle all year round, but I don't.  So, now I have a small vacation planned, and like every woman that ever lived, I want to lose a few pounds before I go.


So, I have 28 days.  I have a little competition going with my friends to see just how much I can lose at crunch time.  If the folks on Biggest Loser can lose 5-10-15-20 or more pounds a week, why can't I?  It will just take major dedication and will power.  Great, I have neither usually.  But, I do have Tadashi.  My one indulgence in my closet.  It's this wonderful dress that makes me feel like a billion dollars.  And right now?  It's too tight.  So, that's my motivation!  


Here's the dress!  I wore this in December of 2008 when we went to Vegas.  I've gained about 20 lbs since then.  (argh).  And I am off to the treadmill!






No comments:

Post a Comment