Monday, January 25, 2010

The Bar Test

So during the last few weeks, I have been so good. No beer, no cheese, no crap. Well, yesterday was sure a test of my strength! Rick wanted to watch the football game at our favorite bar - that has the yummiest greasiest food. Argh! i drank diet pop all day - not a single drop of alcohol. I could have had a couple mixed drinks, but I knew if I did I would say eff it and eat crappy. I ordered a salad. It had turkey, and a little bacon and cheese in it, but not much, mostly lettuce and turkey - no dressing. I did eat a couple of reuben balls, but all things considered, i am pretty proud of myself. We were there for like 8 hours!!!! We played darts most of the time, and while not exactly exercise, I wasn't sitting on my ass the entire time either. It was so hard! The beer smelled so good! UGH! I wish it wasn't so easy to get fat and so hard to get thin.

Taking Cass to the bus stop and then hitting the treadmill! Less than two weeks! WOOHOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment