Tuesday, July 2, 2013

24 Day Challenge - Who's With Me???

So excited to see my son getting his business off the ground!  :) I am going to do the Advocare 24 day challenge in August (have a family reunion and a small Vegas trip planned, and I don't plan on living very healthy at either one...LOL.)  If you'd like to join me mid - August on the challenge (or even if you want to start sooner) let me know!   I would love to have a group of people do this with me.  I know a few people who have done the challenge, and I've heard fabulous things.  I think this is just what I need to jump start me back into a healthy lifestyle!


Here's the info :

Days 1-10 Cleanse Phase:

The first ten days are about cleansing your body of toxins and preparing for optimal nutrient absorption, and you may enjoy weight loss as well!*

Herbal Cleanse -Citrus : helps to cleanse and detoxify your body.*
OmegaPlex®:essential fatty acids for increased overall wellness.*
AdvoCare Spark®:nutritionally-advanced energy*

Days 11-24 Max Phase
Give your body the best tools you need to achieve your next weight management goal during days 11-24!*
• Herbal Cleanse-Citrus: helps to cleanse and detoxify your body.*
• OmegaPlex®:essential fatty acids for increased overall wellness.* 
• AdvoCareSpark®:nutritionally-advanced energy*
Days 11-24 Max Phase
Give your body the best tools you need to achieve your next weight management goal during days 11-24!*
• Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS®): Your choice of Max C+ (appetite control), Max E+ (energy), or Max 3 – for weight management, appetite control and overall wellness.*
• MealReplacementShake-your choice ofnchocolate mocha, chocolate, vanilla, berry or non-dairy dark chocolate : Complete nutrition in a great-tasting shake!
• AdvoCareSpark®:nutritionally advanced energy*

Visit his Advocare Website for more info on The 24 Day Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment