fficial Couch to 5k app. For some reason, I really like Sarge yelling at me. And not only did I finish, but I didn't stop and I am still alive to tell about it. Don't tell my inner lazy diva, but I actually enjoyed it. I decided to use the treadmill because I am not really ready to run outside yet. My neighbors are very nice people and they really don't need to be exposed to that. I did the "walk" part about 3.6-3.8 mph and the job part 5mph. Nothing earth shattering, but I made it through the whole workout without stopping. Whoot whoot. Things I learned today.
1. I like my running shoes - they work well with my feet. I didn't hurt at all.
2. Remember to breathe. I think this is my biggest problem.
3. As soon as I start jogging, I instantly have to poop. WTH?
4. Thank you Stacey! You made a comment the other day about wearing 2 sports bras, and that was the best tip I've even gotten. That's always been my worst problem with running - it hurt because of my boobs. It really wasn't bad at all with wearing two of them!
5. Having a large mirror right next to your treadmill is very humbling and motivating all at once.
6. I need to get a headband or something. I sweat like a pig! LMAO!