Thursday, July 18, 2013

Changing of the Blog ;)

Jen & Rick - ChildFun.com Owners
Well, this blog has always been just about my never ending weight loss struggles, but there's so much more to comment on in the world, that I decided to change it up and expand the things I talk about.  I'll still talk about my never ending struggles, but will talk about other things too!  Feel free to pin anything you see, share on Facebook or whatever!  I am delighted to share with you!

My hubby and I have been married for 20 plus years and I've learned a lot about life, parenting and being a wife.  We started the ChildFun website back in 1996 when we had three little ones running around the house.  It expanded from themed craft activities for preschoolers, and expanded into articles for parents, recipes, Coloring Pages, and so much more!

Nowadays, I still own the sites, but my kids are older and I've taken a different look at life then I did back then.  Hopefully I will be able to update this blog more often than I have in the past, and get to know all of you better.  Here's to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment