Sunday, July 28, 2013

I'm Still Alive

Asics Gel- Noosa Tri

Well, I completed week one of couch to 5k!  I am feeling on top of the world!  I decided today to take my workout outside.  I've never really been able to get into running before.  I've always wanted to, but just haven't been able to do it!  I don't know why it's so different this time, but it just is working, so I am sticking with it!  I think a lot of it stems from the fact that my friends are doing this online with me.

My problems with plantar fasciitis are really flaring up, so I decided it was time for some new running shoes.  After lots of online research, talking to friends, consulting LOTS of running sites,  I decided to order the Gel Noosa Tri from Asics.  I know, all of you real runners are groaning and going "what?  you didn't try them on??????"  I know, I know.  I hate going to the store to buy shoes because I always end up feeling so pressured by the sales person that I always end up buying the wrong thing.  So, I like to do my online research, and then buy from Zappos.com.  They have free shipping and then if I hate them, I can send them back for free.  Been shopping there for years.  So, wish me luck that these will be my proverbial glass slipper!

No comments:

Post a Comment